ISO13485 Broom Head Gynecology Examination Cervical Sampler With Battery Supply
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 Pieces|
|Price:||$0.05/Pieces 2000-9999 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Production Packing: Individual in Paper peeled pouch, 100 pcs per box, 2000 pcs per Carton;<br><br>Regular Carton Size: 57*27*50 cm|
|Supply Ability:||200000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Power Source:||Manual||Warranty:||5 Years|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Power Supply Mode:||Removable Battery|
|Material:||Acrylic, Metal, Plastic, PE Brush Head+PP Rod+PP Tube||Shelf Life:||5 Years, 5 Years|
|Quality Certification:||CE/ISO13485/FSC||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
|Safety Standard:||None||Product Name:||Cervical Brush|
|Application:||Gynecology Examination||Feature:||Broom Head|
|Package:||Individual Soft Blister Pouch||Sterilization Method:||EO|
|Size:||Length: 206mm/ Head Width: 21mm||Port:||Shanghai Or Others|
Gynecology Examination Cervical Sampler,
Broom Head Cervical Sampler,
ISO13485 Gynecology Sampler
Disposable Cervical brush is mainly used for gynecological, cervical cancer and venereal disease (eg, AIDS, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Gynecological-related diseases) and it is essential medical equipment.
|Product Description:||Disposable sampling device for cervical screening for both Cytology and HPV testing|
|Indication for Use:||
It is mainly used for medical institutions to screen for cervical lesions, endometrial lesions, and reproductive tract pathogenic microorganisms.
|Material:||PE brush head+ PP shaft+Push tube (optional)|
|Production Packing:||Individual in Paper peeled pouch, 100pcs per box, 2000pcs per Carton;|
|Regular Carton Size:||57*27*50cm|
|Shipping:||Air or Sea, Fedex, UPS, DHL;|
|Sample Delivery||Within 3 days|
1. Obtain an adequate sampling from the cervix using the broom-like device.
2. Insert the central bristles of the broom into the endocervical canal deep enough to allow the shorter bristles to fully contact the ectocervix.
3. Push gently and rotate the broom in a clockwise direction five times.
NOTE: The broom is designed to capture cells when rotated clockwise. Rotating the broom counter-clockwise will cause cells to slough off, but does not trap the cells in the broom.
4.Immediately rinse the broom in the vial by pushing the broom into the bottom of the vial 10 times, forcing the bristles apart. As a final step, swirl the broom vigorously to further release material.
5. Tap the broom on the inside wall of the vial.
6. Discard the broom. Do not leave the broom head inside the vial.
1. Please kindly mail or call us about your requirement anytime.
2. Our factory guarantee high quality and best price for you.
3. We support customization according to customers`needs.
4. We will report back the production process to our clients at any time until the goods arrive at the customer's country, we also provide professional after-sales service.